Friday, July 11, 2014

Makers, hmmm

Part 2 of our Summer Learning Series is to be a maker.  It's a mindset as well as a challenge.  Jessica Allen explains it here.  Our challenge is to make something that we need.  It is really challenging to my brain.  I feel like a kid in my class with that blank look stare.  I'm going to spend tomorrow thinking about that.  I almost cheated and made that paddle thing with the airsoft pellets that is used to demonstrate sampling design because I want one for my classroom but that's not the point.  I'm going to rack my brains instead and try to come up with something else that I can use to demonstrate an important concept in my classroom and make that instead.  Stay tuned....this will probably take a while!

Short post today but keeping up with the July Challenge except for when I was on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment